Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

the triple attitude?..


1 part of me, is a purely insane person. I know this part of me very well. I can't stop any of my childish movements, my idiotic talking, over-hypered, saying 'hello' to everyone like some moron. I would play & have fun with my friends for the whole night & not bothered to notice time slipping past me. It's a nature of me, I guess.

2nd part of me is obvious when I stop hypering. Hypering is quite a wonderful thing to me, because it puts me into funland. But then, suddenly the hyper emotion screams into a halt. It throws me off a cliff, down to all the concerns & worries I fear to think. It's even odd when all my friends & I were still shouting with laughter, then I wake up too quickly from my friends, facing reality alone.

The 3rd part of me, is the 'bad' attitude. After waking up, I had to face reality. I would stop for a while before continuing my journey, analysing data & checking over the pains that I face. The depressed feeling looms up, complaning about the no-answer problems. I'll complain for a long time, then slowly the anger comes in.

There I would be in a serious bad mood. This is when my friends one by one wake up, lazily catching up behind me. My anger is on the loose, & when my friends would jokingly tease me, BOOM. The volcano blasts, hurting all my innocent friends. & I wouldn't care, stomping off into the distance, still mad at all of them, leaving them in confusion.


I can't control myself anymore. I am controlled my a mini-sized, spastic & evil me. What can I do?

0 extras: