Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Friday, August 7, 2009

PMO installation preparation

Mels hse is freaking damn big...
it's a semi-deee..got a swing, 2 dogs, a fountain...
and her BEDROOM!....
well..julie may not like it but..
it's full of soft toys..........almost all of them are pink pigs..

the slide show...well......let's skip that.
well..we spent our free time playing 'secret',
watching 'game plan' while eating a snack, n hugging Emo (the small dog that if julie were to be here she would hug it all day).
I dont like Sparky................he's a bit too...huge for me.


*cough*
anyways...
slept bout 12.30 in the morning...
then bout an unkown time everyone's phone started ringing...
mine was the loudest + noisiest...
I got beaten up in order to get up.
then eating maggie for breakfast now...

hope installation would be a blast!


conclusion:
next time when we would want to have a party, find melanie. =)

0 extras: