There's PMO at morning, but LaVoche performance at afternoon.
LaVoche: 3pm-9pm++
PMO: 9am-5pm
...
I had to skip afternoon's he zhou. So Melanie & Jo Ning are ignoring with me. Bah. Marching was quite itchy & frightening (to me). Itchy because I got a lot of mosquito bites, frightening because every single time we stopped marching, Hong Ken would smile evilly at us...*shudder*
Practised 'Lord of the Dance' & listened it on Amanda's phone. It's brilliant! Then used Hong Jian's ipod to listen 'Feng Lian Ji'. Another brilliant song!
Then it rained...ate some mee when mom & dad came. So went to Bintang Road 'cause we were a bit too early to be at Istana Hotel. Went to a underground bhuddist bookshop+cafe. It's really peaceful there. I don't really know what to read there...'cause all the books there are chinese & almost all are non-fiction. Doesn't really suit me until I stop to look at a book: Art DIY. Ahh.....that book is really good. I wanted to buy it, but RM30 is a bit too much for me.
Yup, this is me before performance. =) I'm not allowed to put down my fringe, but since my fringe is too short to pin up...so I let it down XD
The guy beside me is my 夜来香dance partner--Han Ying. It's a bit too dark to see him (blame it on my phone & the lights there), & he had his hat on. The hat look small on most people, but Amy say that I look good in the hat. =D
The performance was...average. There was a girl playing er hu, another girl playing pi pa, & a guy playing di zi. They performed 'sai ma', 'xiao jiu wo' etc. I don't know about pi pa or di zi, but I know that girl playing the er hu is pretty bad at it.
We took photos after performance, my legs were aching, but what to do? I had some fun taking photos with the hat on =). Mom was waiting so I quickly changed & went home. When I got home, I took a shower, fell on my bed & slept instantly. So tired...
Conclusion: Take plastic surgeory & become a guy. The guy's clothes are awesome!!
0 extras:
Post a Comment