Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

quit or not?..

Wah... Guan Mo Hui, have to plan what song to play with Inez...my level & her level has a far distance...Then she also stress for competition...she called me & I noticed her very obvious mood swing...then Jo Ning also finished Nancy Drew (don't need to chuan me)...

Life in that club (not PMO) is getting more complicated than I thought. First I hated everyone, then made up my mind next year I won't be there anymore, tata to all those people whom I knew I wouldn't miss when I'm forever away from them, knowing that I'd be overjoyed...then what comes up next?..

Suddenly I realised the people there are quite friendly...although I'm not close to them. Some (& only SOME) of them are actually not as perverted & arrogant as I had thought. *chuckle* Well, seems that they're the only ones I'd miss when I leave, I guess..

conclusion:
Try to persuade dad onto letting me continue being in the club, I guess.




ps: Gambateh to those who are going to terengganu for hua yue competition!! You guys can do it! *thunbs up*

1 extras:

Kenneth said...

what club is that?