Didn't have time to update...
Well..
it was fun and successful.
But the part when we had to find our seniors wasn't that fun, cause they all were at Kana, so we just bring them back to school. Wasted energy to look for them in the school compound ==.
Then we had a game----"eagle catch chicken" (translated from chinese). The game was mainly controlled by fom 4s.......the eagles. Form 5s.......hens. Form 1 & 2s.....................little chicks.
We won at the end...it was both fun & scaring ^^. Then we ate the spaghetti form 3s prepared for us. They even sent "devils" to stop us from going to the canteen. In 1 condition we can only go to the canteen..............
Dance the chicken dance. (form 5s only =D)
Of course they danced...and we all get to eat. After that, form2s slide show is displayed. I think it's really good...taking the videoes of the form 5s pole-dancing from camp. Then we sang "peng you" & "fen xiang".
A lot of seniors cried at this point. I bit back mine. I don't want to cry...next year it would just be worse. Then we had the form 5 seniors talk about what they feel & what are their advice towards us. About 5.30 pm, I had to go home so I went upstairs early.
At upstairs...
Um...
...
...
Let's skip that one. Anyways, I went home feeling very depressed. I'm gona miss the form 5s. I'll remember your words to me always ^^
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
PMO installation
Glued by Jäм ™ at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 extras:
Post a Comment