Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Friday, August 28, 2009

apple-flavoured

Sis & I got scolding again. I'm quite OK, but sis is in a really depressed mood. I suddenly came up with a splendid idea.

"Nian, do you want to enjoy some apple?"
".......huh?"
"I said: 'you want to enjoy apple smell?'"
"..."
"It'd be nice."
"...is it green or red?"
"green."
"...ok."
Mom was downstairs watching '6 children', so 80% confirm she won't come upstairs. We went into my room, & I took out a box of 4 apple-flavoured candles. We lit up one, but the apple aura wasn't obvious. Still it took us a nice time, watching the candle burn.
It was so nice to look at that I took one pic =)
The candle after burning.
See the love shape? I carved it. =D
After that, my sister was in a well better mood. But she's still grieving for her 2 jackets.
Conclusion: Never let Nian blow the candle. The liquid would spill all over the floor.

0 extras: