Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Friday, August 28, 2009

my holiday..

My holiday:
Filled with computer, Law of Ueki, puzzle, PMO, LaVoche, & most of all, my mom's scolding.

I know I'm speding too much time on the computer. I really should change...lately people have pretty bad moods...Even my always happy, always oh-that's-fine sister is in a really bad mood today. I wonder why?..

Oh well, tommorow's dentist appointment...I think I can take off my braces =)

Conclusion: clean up room more often, or mom gets angry.



Note to self: Melanie & Shze Xian each owes me 1 lunch. Shze Xian also owes me 1 packet of M&Ns. *evil laugh*

1 extras:

Kenneth said...

you watched Law of Ueki???
miss it so much..
hope to see your nice teeth on Sunday
but i think you still need to put on the retainer as i did