surprisingly
my dad wasnt surprised AT ALL
that i failed
sejarah
I told him the horrible news when he came at 5 o'clock. I knew I was going to die anyways,
& i was prepared for his lecture. Sooner or later he'll sit infront of Ms. Sim & she would tell him:
"Yer daughter failed her SEJARAH."
So i'd rather have him kill me now than him glaring at me infront of Ms. Sim. I said:
"Pa?........."
"Yes? (turn to my direction & innocently smiiillllle)
"Errmm....I....fail...-ed...mmyy.....sejarah?"
he patted my head & say:
"nevermind lah, try your best for next time lah."
i was shocked.
my dad so good wan...?
That time the number we got was 35......& the number talking to Ms. Sim is 22 only...So we had to wait a reallllyyy long time...& me being so so so so grateful that he wasnt mad at me, i stayed beside him instead of go & talk to jo ning, & talked non-stop.
I talked about the disiplin problems, Mr. Collins, Mr. Aimun, Ms. Sim, Pn. Giam, Pn. Susan, Pn. Loh, Pn. Cheam, our class floor, A block & E block, Julie, Melanie, Jo ning, PMO, Band, nuggets, prefects, ties, America, classmates.......etc.etc.
all that talking lasted for like......1 hour 30 minutes.
Then only it was our turn to see Ms. Sim. Does every single parent have to waste so much time on asking teacher about their own child?...
My dad also complained about it. He seldom complains...so i was again astonished & humored by his theory on teachers. I laughed really badly.
I feel really bad 'cause i know that he's disapointed. he just wants to hide it, so i wont get sad. i should really work harder..I'm glad my dad's my dad.




0 extras:
Post a Comment