POV= Point of view.
To me,
Life is crazy but boring.
There are very few who could really understand me.
I'm not hardworking, but fair enough to be clever.
Chocolates are sweet, but also over-sweet to my tongue.
Some guys are short. (It's not good for me to state the names)
I do not deserve love from family, friends, others.
Inez is intelligent at very rare moments.
*************************************
Yesterday LaVoche went to Crystal Crown Hotel for somekind of choir gathering. The hotel is built at a very strange place. One I did not expect: beside a large piece of wasteland, weeds growing every where. ==
Inside the hotel is a little smaller than I'd expected. I saw lots of choir groups (mostly adults, we're the 2nd-youngest choir group in the whole hall), most dressed very formally. I looked down at my 'East & West' T-shirt+jeans+black shoes. Only the black shoes made me feel slightly formal.
I got really scared before going up the stage. Usually I'm very calm...Probally is because of the awfully silent audience. There were most probally 3 hundred people in the hall, & it was dead-silence when we went in. I was shaking slightly. But soon our performance was over, & the hall rang with a loud appaulse.
Went back home with shi huei. She's such a nice person!! Had a long talk with her. & I only but noticed that she's from Jin Wu...==
Conclusion: Cherie has a lot to say. She hasn't changed much. *laugh*
Sunday, September 6, 2009
My POV
Glued by Jäм ™ at 4:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 extras:
Post a Comment