Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Friday, September 4, 2009

181


What's wrong with me?..

I tried to be the crazy me infront of 181... but when 181 turned around & I saw 181's face, instantly the hypered me vanished. "Who's 181?" You asked. Well, if I were to tell you, then why should I use a coded name?

Anyways. It was such a weird feeling. From hypered to sudden scared to sudden panic to sudden mad. Very weird... I tried to explain this feeling more detailed... but that's what I've only got after a whole day of thinking.

After being mad, I felt really guilty. I treated one of my friend really rotten: I glared at him very fiercely, did not move a muscle & refused to talk. I guess I was like a really creepy statue. He got a little freaked out, but I'm quite sure he'll be fine afterwards.

Inez also tensed up because of me. I shouldn't have stressed her up like that when she already had so much to worry. I have also noticed that lately I'm not talking to people much. But I don't really mind the peacefulness.





Conclusion: Julie's theory sucks. Must torture her with test papers on Tuesday.

0 extras: