Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

back to school

I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad...happy 'cause get to see my friends; sad because have to meet certain people I dislike & can't meet the person I want to meet with. *grumble*

But Inez seemed well happy to see me...she pounced at me when I reached hua yue ting & hugged me & said: "Jamie ahhhh...so looonnnggg I didn't hug you liaoo!!!" Hmph. Quite unusual, cause lately she's doing more thinking than actions. Oh well. *chuckle*

Julie is...well, talking like Audery. But Julie's still ol' Julie, nice enough to give me the panda keychain. =D...& not nice enough to try to strangle me D= (for me being braces-free).

Others were...well, most of them same, except for some haircuts. (Inez...pin up yer fringe!)

I'm getting more & more worried. Each day is making me more worried. What should I do? I suddenly realise that I'll really miss them... & untill now I've only told one person in the whole thing. No one else knows what's happening. But I guess they certainly won't miss me, so, why care?...


Conclusion: Bug Shze Xian more. Read up Darren Shan.

0 extras: