Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm a stranger.

Suddenly I felt like finding that friend of mine.
We did not see each other for a long time.

Eyes gleaming with excitement,
I set out in search of that friend.
After a long walk,
I was tired, lonely, & frustrated.


Heaving a sigh,
I turned back to where I came from.
Then, the shadow of a person caught my eye.
Spining quickly,
I found my friend walking happily,
a bag of books in arms.

But then, as I saw that friend
that I never really had a conversation with before,
my sad, slow smile stopped me
from calling out the name.

I knew,
if I called,
my friend would look at me as a stranger,
would frown in confusion,
would walk away from me.

I'd prefer not letting ol' friend noticing me,
rather than being a complete stranger.
It's better not to touch than to regret after touching.



Conclusion: It's so unfair that Sam Gret only appeared in the first book.

0 extras: