Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Friday, September 11, 2009

I wana be happy today..

but it seems that I can't.

Only when I stepped into school I felt really comforted. Saw someone who I was pleased to see. But then afterwards...ugh.

My juniors are quite happy to know that I won't be scolding, but I hope a few of them would try not to crack my head. Others...please, talk more. I don't want to be the only one blabbering with an unstable topic.

Then Jia Ying came & force me to play 'sai ma'. Obviously I freaked out. So it started & ended horridly. You can't take blame on some people's nerves! Then I didn't expect it to happen.

I tripped & fell down the stairs. Yes, it sounds wrong because I'm usually a very cool+stable person... I think I somehow twisted my ankle...but it seems fine now. I think I finnally understand how Inez felt when she sprained her ankle. Curse the stairs!!

Then at class, Mr. Aimun announced to us that he'll most probally be teaching us the last week...Pity. He's a nice teacher. Then recess came. Something bad occured. What I could say here is, curse you. I reckon you told them about it. Then suffered under the hands of the unreasonable, pathetic thing. Then went back home, & got scolded by mom of my carelessness.

Then Si Huei sms me, shocking me with disastrous news: WE'RE NOT GOING TO KOREA FOR COMPETITION???

(this is due to the H1N1, so they stopped the competition)

Heck. I've been so hoping for it to come... so that I could escape from here...*sob*. Now my dreams...my hopes...spoiled. Today's supposed to be a happy, wonderful day for me!!! Why all the disasters...Why?..
Conclusion: Must change the habit of scratching nose that what Julie calls it "so hamster!"

0 extras: