Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Year 2010

It all started with a spark of light 
at dad's hometown.
 
Well, not really. It started with this.
So happens that my cousins bought the disc.
My sister & I finished the game for them in 1 & 1/2 days.
I find it very addictive interesting. =D

Back to the topic, it was 13 Feb that night.

There are a few people that I'd like to talk about here.

This little girl here is...well, I have no idea who this is
but she's sooo cute with that sour face!!!
(yes, it doesn't make sense.)

This 11-year-old, 128cm-in-height
little cousin here is our best gambler.
Never lost a game since she was 7. 8D

Now let's let pictures do the talking.
 Explosions!!!!!!

***************************************************
Mom's hometown...

Two girls that both love pink.










 
 Little cousin that rolls his eyes at people. 8D
 Lao Sheng!
 
 Cute!!!

Conclusion: Sore throat and coughs.


0 extras: