Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

4th of February, the awesome day

This was made 3rd Feb. Chocolate cookie day.
These are the leftover cookies. Others were sacrificed to the hungry ones.
For Melanie's birthday present. Notice the time XD

For people who are interested in knowing what it is made-up of,
 INGREDIENTS:
purple kid sock (hat)
a piece of old jeans (ears)
white sock (face+body)
Mc'Donald wristband (orange shirt)
Yakult bottle (body structure)
2 batteries (for stability)
plastic ball (head structure)

I name it Wamamie
but NO, Melanie doesn't approve of it.

February 4th!!!!!
Will update about happenings on Feb 4th later.
The computer is currently hating the camera so I will not be able to upload the pics for a while.

Stay tuned.


Conclusion: I never had someone trying to make me eat a broom on my birthday before...
stupid teh wen yaw... 
*********************************************
(...Continued.)

4th Feb.
I expected my birthday to be merely wished by a few of my female classmates, 
but NO.

Julie had to crash into me early in the morning and shout:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
Surrounding people (all male) looked at me.

What that I'd expected my birthday to be 
a warm surprise of presents from my friends turned out to be a
WWW (World Water War).


The birthday cake that costs RM80++...so expensive... delicious though. Peach-flavoured. Secret Recipe.
I kinda like this picture most =D
Sister with the usual idiotic smile =)

We couldn't finish it up... so it became tommorow's breakfast. 8D
Thank the heck a lot of  you guys. I really do appreciate what you guys did. =D
Especially Tze Jing & Yat Kuan... really didn't expect you guys to remember my birthday. (Do not smile gleefully when you see this post, Tze. This is merely but a small compliment.)




Although 4th Feb was a surprisingly happy day, 
the next day was horrible.


Conclusion: 2 very old-fashion yet very meaningful words: Thank You.
I saw you,
you saw me,
yet you do not talk to me.
My heart sunk. Instantly.

0 extras: