Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Firstly. Pineapple tarts!!!! As you probably guessed out, the ones here are made by me *grins*

Let me introduce to you the cute little things here,
starting from the left.

1. Little bunny
2. 2nd little bunny
3. Snow bunny (the one fairest of 'em all)
4. Pikachu (I know it doesn't look like it, but I tried my best..)

5. Love-shaped (It was supposed to be 3rd bunny,
but it turned out like this =.=) bunny
6. Ninja-face
I wanted to post the normal-looking pinapple tarts made by others,
but I unfortunately ate them
before remembering what I should have done...

Anyways, here are some random photos I took while exercising.

Morning sky...
Sister reading all the way... I was quite surprised she didn't bump into a tree...
This does not seem amusing but IF you were there & realise that the whole sky is covered up with the same-patterned clouds, you WOULD have been amused.

Dew-drop. Kinda reminds me of Bug's Life...

Conclusion: What I lack this year is basically, a Hakuna Matata.

0 extras: