Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Granny + cousin(s) visit



This is slightly before they arrived. Rosie finally got her wash =D


Then after they came, another uncle from US came & gave this wonderful box to us.

TADAAAHHH!!!!!!

I ate this lovely thing 'cause it has a treble clef on it.

LOL.

This bucket filled with crispy chocolate-bottomed bread snack is worth about RM40. Nowhere to be found in Malaysia. Delicious.


Little cousin nagged onto playing LIFE. I ended up as millionaire with no children. 8D

Sister emo-ing 'cause she gotten herself the worst salary.

Ah hah. Caught you eating forks & spoons.

My cup of tea is so black in colour that it looks poisonous. :D

Uh-oh. Punctured tyre.

& we're still snapping pics.



& then....
DENG!!
Peach-flavoured cake. Oyishi!
(William, here's the cake I was talking about. 8D Happy (early) Birthday!!)

Birthday boy lighting up the cake.

lol everybody looking at the other camera.

It's a...


Conclusion: Tom yam is a good flavour on magee mee.

0 extras: