Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1ST DAY

Took such a long time to update... was too busy lately.

Ipoh. Didn't know that we're heading there until that day. Below is Nian's ear.

Nian looking at her left ear XD
Our tour guide: cousin MikiKellie's castle.
I thought it would be boring, but I was wrong.


Bear-looking tree =D
Kellie walks on this corridor every night...
This door connects to upstairs.
highest floor.
I wanted to go walk on it & look at the scenery below, but it has no railings. Mom forbids me to go further. =.=
Bats found.
Kellie's old house
Leftover Italian blocks. Must worth something..

 




Down & down that deep escape hatch...




 The house that we rented...
...is painted in pink..

even the rooms, the beds & pillows etc.

Then it started to rain...

 
 Bakery nearby.

Night market

A fishie stuck at the edge


supper...ugh. I don't understand how they can take in so much food...


Conclusion: My mind feels very fuzzy



0 extras: