Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

No marching 'cos raining

It's been quite rainy lately...
But I LOVE IT! ^.^
I will do my best on making a rain doll (teru teru bozu) .
(According to Julie, it grants wishes... But according to the Net, it brings sunny or rainy weather. Which to believe?)


I've been very attracted to the song 神話 more & more.
But I keep mixing up the main melody & the 配音.
So I will try to rewrite the whole thing.
I hope we can perform it well. Gambateh.


After calling Inez for some questions, her emotions infected me.
Gahh.
Useless thoughts are swarming in her (our?) mind (s).
I'll have to try to save her before she (we) drops in too deep.

Conclusion: Happy Halloween! Oh & special thanks to I-forgot-who-was-it that gave me the Milky Bar. Thank you!

0 extras: