was heart-lightening. =)
...yet, stupid & embarassing things happen too. I was suddenly called to perform er hu. Xiao. I don't know any songs that has to do with moons. So I just played 'sai ma'. Horrible desicion to make. Insane was when my mom told me that the aunties say I play good.
Had fun burning candles on the root of a big tree. Just when I ran out of candles & was looking at the candles melt and crackle (because of the wood), suddenly a little boy and a tiny girl stood beside me.
The shock is yet to come. A stranger aunty was suddenly right beside me, smiled sweetly at me & then told the toddler pair: "Play with this jie-jie ah." HUH??....
While I was still in confusion, the stranger asked me to hold out my hand. & then, about 15++ candles she put into my hand...... Silently, Jamie chuckled evilly to herself, noticing how wonderful their timing was. I smiled to the aunty & said:
"Of course I'd take goood care of 'em."
A wild idea came into my mind. I did these to the candles:
Brilliant, eh?
The little 5-year-old boy--Joshua had a more insane idea than I have. He didn't play with the candles. He burnt a piece of leaf with a candle, leave it aside & watch the fire eat up the leaf. Then when he saw that I was sticking & burning candles on the wall of the tree, he looked up at me with big, round, innocent eyes & said:
"I wanna burn down this tree."
*Shock*...Worrying about my candles, I told him about air pollution. He seemed to quite understand & gave up the idea of burning up the tree. Not bad for a 5-year-old! Later on, he & his cousin (the tiny girl) went back home. I had a nice time with them. =)
only a small speck of fire.
Conclusion: Ice-cream cake is heavenly.




0 extras:
Post a Comment