Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Lazy to continue the last post.
Anyways, I know it's a little late to say this, but
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(I can feel the red packets filled with money calling out for me..)


I know next this year is going to be an awful year,
not only because of PMR.



Why am I not in the same class as Julie, Jo Ning, Jeanette, Melanie & Rebecca???
Gehhhh...
Feel like punching somebody...

Skip that, I would like to announce that our OD is finally over!!!
Great job everybody! *applause*
I did heck a lot of talking that I probably overdid it. ;P

& Mels had finally recovered the missing photos on the sleepover! *Hurray!*
So I'm putting up some of my favourites.  =D

I look happy but was actually quite freaked out. 8D

Reb's face! XD

"Romeo & Juliet" with evil mother in the middle.
I like this picture best.
Miss you guyss!!!!!!

Conclusion: I am finally almost finishing up the "animal series" 8D

0 extras: