Summary of Me

My photo
I confess I like blended Oreo. Started being me at feb 4th. Enjoys good surprises. Thank you.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sleepover

Deng.
Here's the fact: The picture shrunk 'cause I look like an idiot. Case closed.

Unknown reason onto why Julie pushed my head.

Anyways, after watching "Christmas Carol", we set off to Julie's house.
Behold!!
The evil mistress in black with
 her evil 13-inches-long hound;
Julie & Peanut.

*Note that Julie's wearing a dress.
The dog was very very attatched to this dog-lover, Melanie.

As we took turns to take bath,
we played Conga (the thing in Jo Ning's hands)

We met up some of the younger Julie's family members, like Jess;

And Jo-ey, the little girl who likes pink and talks a lot.

And so, next stop, we went to Hong Kong. Recognise the stand down there?
Indeed, it is Monopoly. And that is my pawn.

Jo-ey trying really hard to be a good banker.
Me thinking of a way to steal money from the bank.
Melanie's piggy doll ended up in the bank, too. lol.

That goofy doll looks so wrong. XD

Melanie's random pose that Rebecca calls it HOT. 8D

Jess ended up as the millionaire. She was even richer than Rebecca & Jo-ey! (Who are were both bankers)
Laugh all you want, Jess. The money isn't even real.

Next day... we ended up here, in the park, after our haircuts. (or trimcuts?..)



Yes, I was struggling to get to the top.
Almost there...
When I reached the top, suddenly they tried to get back down. How brilliant.
So I went back with Jo Ning, & watched 2012 with her & her family.

End of picture story.
Thank you, thank you.
Conclusion: Grow taller so won't be pushed to walk infront.

0 extras: